In order to gather the best most interesting primary research, I have planned to visit London on the 20th of March. I chose London particularly because of the Ai Weiwei exhibition which is being held at the Royal Academy of Arts.
- Coach from Manchester to London, Saturday 19th March, arriving in London Victoria at 22:15. I will then get the under ground from Victoria to the hostel.
- Royal Acedemy of Arts, Ai Weiwei exhibition, on Sunday from 10:00am onwards
- Visit another gallery (ask for advice)
- Coach back to Manchester at 4:30pm
- £14.5o for a return coach Manchester – London
- £14 for the over night hostel, staying Saturday night so that I have more of Sunday to spend in London
- £15 for travel within London (Oyster card)